Assisted Living Activities at Windsor Place
The art of retiring well begins with living each day well, which is easier when you have the social, cultural, and educational activities of Windsor Place to keep your spirits young. After all, assisted living activities are all about enjoying life. Our residents express their passions many different ways, and there are as many ways to enjoy the assisted living activities at Windsor Place as there are residents, families and friends in our community.
The possible variety is extensive, and some of our residents enjoy:
- Trips to museums, theaters, cruises, historical sites, golf courses and more.
- Weekly music entertainment
- Visits to local libraries and shopping centers
- Fascinating lectures from college professors
- Socializing in the Pub
- Movies in our multi-purpose entertainment room
- Reading by the fireplace
- Surfing the Web
- Hosting intimate meals in our private dining room
The assisted living activities at Windsor Place are the perfect antidote to loneliness or isolation. And while each person’s privacy and preferences are respected, the assisted living activities staff is sensitive to the need for engagement and appropriate activities to keep the spirit young! View photos from some of our recent events.
Contact us today to learn more about assisted living activities at Windsor Place, the Boston area's most elegant assisted living community. We’re happy to help.
Every month our activities coordinator plans a range of fun and interesting events that cater to a variety of interests. View our sample activities calendars and see for yourself:
- September 2019 Activities Calendar
- September 2019 Activity Descriptions
- August 2019 Activities Calendar
- August 2019 Activity Descriptions